The information contained within the PENTA Properties International Pty Ltd website (www.pentaproperties.com.au) is designed to provide details of the services offered by PENTA. It is general information only and not intended to be personal advice or recommendation. This general information does not take into account the financial position or particluar neds of any person, company or investor. This information is not intended to constitute financial or investment advice. Appropriate professional advice should be obtained by any person prior to acting on any of the information contained in this document.
The PENTA website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the PENTA website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Subject to the provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 and subject to any other statutory provisions which cannot be excluded, PENTA Properties International Pty Ltd for themselves and for the vendors of the property for whom they act, give notice that:
- The information contained on this website is subject to change without notice and should be regarded as indicative only;
- Intending purchasers should not rely on any representations contained in any of the material provided on this website and should rely only upon the contents of any contract for sale in relation to any property to be acquired;
- Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of any information contained in this website through their own inspections, searches, inquiries and professional advice.
By using the information on this website the recipient acknowledges that:
- No representation or warranty (whether express or implied) is given concerning the information therein contained, nor is any form of liability accepted for the making of any statement or reproduction of any table or schedule or any other information directly or indirectly concerning any property or associated matter.
- All information contained on this website is believed by PENTA to be true and correct.
- PENTA does not guarantee the information and any prospective purchaser must rely on their own inquiries and professional advisers.
- The website has been developed using data supplied to PENTA by various third party suppliers of relevant property information. Neither PENTA, relevant third- party information sources, or any of their officers, employees or agents gives any warranties nor accepts any liability for any decision with respect to investment or non-investment, sale or purchase of residential (or other) property as a consequence of using this document.
PENTA and third-party information suppliers believe that any statements, information, recommendations, calculations, data, graphs or otherwise contained on this website are correct and not misleading but give no warranty in relation there to and expressly disclaim any liability for loss or damage which may arise from any person acting or deciding not to act partly or wholly on the basis of the contents of this document.
Links to third party sites
PENTA’s website may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of PENTA and PENTA is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. PENTA is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. PENTA is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PENTA of the site or any association with its operators.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of PENTA’s Web Site, you warrant to PENTA that you will not use PENTA’s website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use PENTA’s website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair PENTA’s website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of PENTA’s Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through PENTA’s Web Sites.
PENTA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the PENTA website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
PENTA is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to PENTA’s website and governs data collection and usage. By using PENTA’s website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
The following statement explains PENTA’s policy relating to the collection, storage and use of personal information. The purpose of this policy is to assure anyone who does business with PENTA that PENTA will comply with both the letter and spirit of the Privacy Act 1988.
Compliance with Privacy Legislation
PENTA takes seriously its obligation to safeguard personal information regarding its customers. PENTA complies with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
PENTA's policy is only to use or disclose personal information for the purpose which was either specified or reasonably apparent at the time when the information was collected. PENTA may also use or disclose the information collected for any other related purpose for which a customer would reasonably expect it to be used.
PENTA may send advertising mail to its customers where the advertising mail is related to the purpose for which the information was collected.
If the customer no longer wishes to receive promotional information from PENTA, the customer should advise PENTA. Normally PENTA's records would be amended within 30 days.
Security of personal information
PENTA will take reasonable steps to protect personal information that it collects and ensure that the information is accurate and up-to-date. Customer information is held on secure servers or in storage located in controlled environments. PENTA employees are required to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information held.
Changes in the Future
Additional Information on Privacy
For further information about privacy issues and the protection of privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's website at http://www.privacy.org.au